- Heavy sweating
- Stimulation of water consumption after intense effort
Adult horses: Administer 1 mouth syringe of 50g onto the tonque of the horse after heavy sweating following competition, training or travelling, and encourage the horse to drink.
Water should be available at all times!
- Sodium chloride 10%
- Palatinose TM
- Potassium chloride 4,5%
- Calcium lactate 0,6%
- Sodium ascorbate 10%
- Magnesium oxide 0,2%
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid): 20 000 mg/Kg
1 box of 10 mouth syringes of 50 g
Electrolytes from twydil have the following effects:
- Compensation of electrolytes loss after heavy sweating.
- Improve recuperation and stimulation of water consumption after intense effort.
- Ensuring good muscular relaxation after effort.
- Ensure a good nervous balance for the horse.
- Manage insulin peak created by normal ration ingestion (palatinose TM)