- Long term joint-support
- During intense training and competition
- To assist with joint & tendon comfort
Duration of use: A loading rate is recommended for the first 14 days for this product.
During a certain period of time or long term use is possible.
Loading Rate (14 days)
Horses <300kg: 2 sachets/day
Horses 300-600 kg: 3 sachets/day
Horses >600 kg: 4 sachets/day
Intensive work & times of recovery
Horses <300kg: 1 sachet/day
Horses 300-600 kg: 2 sachets/day
Horses >600 kg: 3 sachets/day
Maintenance & light work
Horses <300kg: 1/2 sachet/day
Horses 300-600 kg: 1 sachets/day
Horses >600 kg: 2 sachets/day
- Clucosamine HCL 99%
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM)
- Natural Vitamin E – alpha tocopherol – 11 582 mg/kg
- Vitamin C– Ascorbic Acid – 39 108 mg / kg
- Boswellia Serrata
- Calcium Carbonate
Sachets of 11,28g in a box of 60 sachets – up to 15-60 day’s use in adult horses.
Hesteflex is a supplement that is suitable for horses or ponies as a proactive approach to joint support. Thanks to the triple action support for normal joint function through 3 activities:
- To support the building blocks of the joint (glucosamine HCL 99% & Chondroitin Sulphate)
- To aid the natural systems in the horse that control inflammation (MSM, Boswellia Serrata & Natural Vitamin E)
- Antioxidant activity (Vitamin C & Natural Vitamin E) required for the production of collagen and to provide antioxidant support for joint tissue.